Open source crop-planning for market gardeners
Plan your season and track your crops with a free and open source software made by market gardeners for market gardeners. Brinjel is Qrop's successor, to be released in December 2023!
- Plan your season. Design your crop plan: plantings, crop, varieties, bed lengths, spacings, densities, expected yields... Autogenerate sowing and planting tasks and get seed quantities and number of flats to start in nursery. Visualize each season of your plan. Easily create, duplicate, delete, batch-edit, sort and filter plantings.
- Keep track of your tasks. Get a week-to-week list of your tasks: sowing, transplanting, weeding, pruning, irrigating... Quickly filter overdue, due and done tasks. Track your labor cost by task.
- Manage your field map and crop rotations. Design your crop map by drag n' dropping your plantings on your field map. Get the crop history of every single bed to ensure good rotations.
- Take notes and photos. Write notes, take photos and link them to your plantings, tasks or locations.
- Track your harvests and crop yields. Keep track of each harvest and get real-time crop yields.
- Seeds and transplants list: autogenerate a list of the seeds and transplants to buy based on your crop plan.
- Charts and analytics. Analyze your results (yield, working time, gap between what you planned and what really happened) to better plan for the next year.
- Collaborate. Invite other people on dedicated farm space. Manage authorizations (guest, manager, crew member, seasonal worker). Assign tasks to team members.